6.02.2007

Coming Out Week

This week at work was completely dedicated to telling people, one by one, why I am leaving, where I am going, and listening to their absurd comments about San Francisco. This is Oren's rendition of a couple of my coworkers, which he created during a conversation where they called San Francisco the "gay city" which is home to lots of "wet backs":



Because I share an office with Oren, he's been privy to a lot of the crazy conversations that I've had, as well as a number of conversations that all sound exactly the same. (Where are you moving? Where are you going to work? When's your last day?) It's been nice to have someone to laugh about everything with, and yesterday we decided to go out (Oren, Laurie, Jamo, and I) and blow off steam. It was really nice just to forget about the move and goof off for awhile. Also, you know, it's always good to dance. See more pics here. After we move, I will definitely miss those two!

4 comments:

Oren said...

we had a great time with you guys and we're gonna miss you too. but not for long hopefully, if you catch my drift... orenandlaurie.blogspot.com??

Chris Grant said...

What's a wet back?

vmh said...

dear chris,

after going to google.com, typing in "wet back", and clicking on the first link, i found myself
here

which gives you all the info you need.

love,
vanessa

Chris Grant said...

You see, Vanessa? That's why you're working for Google and I'm not.

BTW, I love the cat picture.